[每日一Lo系列] 真·全·萝莉塔 - 上篇 节5-4(完)

[ 14669 查看 / 9 回复 ]

终于.....第五章翻译完毕....
很重要的一章啊,包含了很多重要的内容:
1. Lolicon的早期心理特征描述
2. Loli的经典定义
3. Loli的史学研究
4. Lolicon的晚期心理特征描述

翻译这一章可是拖得太长了,起初年底工作繁忙,刚刚一有空,就遭遇近年来最强的雪暴.....不知大家看新闻没有...美国中西部雪暴停电波及300万人,我就是其中的一个啊.....>_<...在紧急避难所地板上睡了三个晚上才来电,冰箱里的30个冰冻饺子变成一个巨型饺子了..........不说这些,还是都来Lo一下吧....每日一Lo有益身心健康......

-5-

But let us be prim and civilized. Humbert Humbert tried hard to be good. Really and truly, he id. He had the utmost respect for ordinary children, with their purity and vulnerability, and under no circumstances would he have interfered with the innocence of a child, if there was the least risk of a row. But how his heart beat when, among the innocent throng, he espied a demon child, "enfant charmante et fourbe," dim eyes, bright lips, ten years in jail if you only show her you are looking at her. So life went. Humbert was perfectly capable of intercourse with Eve, but it was Lilith he longed for. The bud-stage of breast development appears early (10.7 years) in the sequence of somatic changes accompanying pubescence. And the next maturational item available is the first appearance of pigmented pubic hair (11.2 years). My little cup brims with tiddles.

我们还是都严肃文明一点吧。亨伯特•亨伯特曾经很努力的尝试过做个好人,真的,他这样做过。他曾经在孩子群中拥有极高的尊敬,尽管他(她)们都很纯洁而且极易被侵犯,他绝对没有使一个孩子受到玷污,哪怕在风险极小的情况下。但是当他在这一群纯真中瞟见了那个小恶魔的时候,他怦然心动了。那是个“美丽而狡猾的小孩”,朦胧的双眼,光亮的嘴唇——如果你让她知道你在看着她的话,这十年监禁你就坐定了。生活继续着。亨伯特完全可以和夏娃一样的女子结合,但是莉莉丝才是他想要的。(注解,莉莉丝和夏娃:众所周知,圣经中夏娃是上帝由亚当身体中的一根肋骨做成的,作为亚当的配偶;但是莉莉丝的典故却因为某种原因被从圣经中除去,存在于“野史”中。相传莉莉丝才是亚当的第一任配偶,是上帝用做亚当剩下的脚料做的。因为生性不拘,受不了亚当的男权主义,逃离伊甸园,去和魔鬼过了。因此,作者在此引用的含义为:夏娃为普通的人间女子,莉莉丝则是妖精)在她十岁又八个月的时候,乳房开始微微的发育,接下来是一系列的青春期体征改变。下一个成熟的标志为阴毛,出现在她十一岁又两个月的时候。[呵呵,一不留神]我的快乐的玩具小杯已经被装满了。

A shipwreck. An atoll. Alone with a drowned passenger's shivering child. Darling, this is only a game! How marvelous were my fancied adventures as I sat on a hard park bench pretending to be immersed in a trembling book. Around the quiet scholar, nymphets played freely, as if he were a familiar statue or part of an old tree's shadow and sheen. Once a perfect little beauty in a tartan frock, with a clatter put her heavily armed foot near me upon the bench to dip her slim bare arms into me and tighten the strap of her roller skate, and I dissolved in the sun, with my book for fig leaf, as her auburn ringlets fell all over her skinned knee, and the shadow of leaves I shared pulsated and melted on her radiant limb next to my chameleonic cheek. Another time a red-haired school girl hung over me in the metro, and a revelation of axillary russet I obtained remained in my blood for weeks. I could list a great number of these one-sided diminutive romances. Some of them ended in a rich flavor of hell. It happened for instance that from my balcony I would notice a lighted window across the street and what looked like a nymphet in the act of undressing before a co-operative mirror. Thus isolated, thus removed, the vision acquired an especially keen charm that made me race with all speed toward my lone gratification. But abruptly, fiendishly, the tender pattern of nudity I had adored would be transformed into the disgusting lamp-lit bare arm of a man in his underclothes reading his paper by the open window in the hot, damp, hopeless summer night.

一个触礁的沉船,一个珊瑚岛,和一个遇难乘客遗留下的发抖的孩子单独相处……亲爱的,这仅仅是个假象而已!坐在公园的长椅上的我,假装沉浸在一本恐怖小说中,心中却进行着如此非凡的冒险。在这个“学者”的周围,小妖精们自在的玩耍,就像把他当作成了一个常见的雕像或者一棵大树的阴影的一部分。曾经有一次,一个穿着格子尼大衣的标准小美人把她咔咔作响的沉重的脚踏在靠着我的长椅上,将她裸露着的纤细的手臂搭在我身上,栓着旱冰鞋的鞋带——我的书是如此完美的掩体,就像她密密的垂在她的膝盖上的深棕色的卷发一样;那跳动着的树叶影子将我变色龙般的面孔和她白嫩的胳膊恰到好处的融合在一起;就像我完全溶化在阳光中一样。还有一次,在地铁里一个红色头发的中学女生靠着我的座位站着,我不经意发现了她掉落的腋毛,这个收获使我的血液成分改变了几个星期。我可以列出一大篇诸如此类的“单向微型浪漫故事”,其中的一些是以强烈的痛苦滋味结束的。比如说,从我的剧院般的阳台可以看到街对面的一扇明亮的窗户中的一面位置得当的镜子里的小妖精脱衣表演。相隔如此的遥远,这个场景却给我带来如此特别的强烈快感,以至于使我飞速的达到自身的满足。但是突然的,似乎带有恶意的,这个我喜爱的温柔而有规律的赤裸演出被换成了一个恶心的赤裸的男人肩膀,他穿着内衣裤坐在窗边,在这个闷热、潮湿的绝望夏夜里读着他的报纸。

Rope-skipping, hopscotch. That old woman in black who sat down next to me on my bench, on my rack of joy (a nymphet was groping under me for a lost marble), and asked if I had stomachache, the insolent hag. Ah, leave me alone in my pubescent park, in my mossy garden. Let them play around me forever. Never grow up.

跳绳,跳房子。那个穿着黑衣老太婆靠着我坐在长椅上,不,坐在我的欢乐架子上(一个小妖精正伏在长椅下摸索着一个玻璃球),问我是不是肚子痛——你这个傲慢的老巫婆,啊,快从我身边滚开。让我独自带在我的充满青春的公园、长满青苔的花圃里。让她们永远在我的身边玩耍。永不长大!

最后编辑Prz 最后编辑于 2010-07-22 09:42:23
分享 转发
飛べない翼に、意味はあるんでしょうか?

回复:很久没Lo了.....继续[每日一Lo系列] 真·全·萝莉塔 - 上篇 

=好久了.....还以为楼主不LO了呢~~~

有LO必支持的某人上........
LOLI有3好:人萌,声好,易推倒= =+

Reading the CHINESE version brings to me a COMPLETELY new understanding to the understanding of the Lolicon (pedophile?).

I AM. SUCH.
NO DOUBT.

五月 靜

米话好说。。。严重支持Misha -v-+
Getchu OSUSUME收藏者(第66个入手完毕....空间已爆) [img]http://bbs.idolviva.net/UploadFile/2005-1/20051112015141.jpg[/img] [img]http://bbs.idolviva.net/UploadFile/2005-1/200511120157481.jpg[/img]

支持^^
好厲害~~~

以下引用微笑の死神在2004-12-27 20:43:45的发言:
=好久了.....还以为楼主不LO了呢~~~

有LO必支持的某人上........

这就是传说中的Loli精神~~~~~~~~~XD
楼主大人,能描述一下暴风雪长什么样吗?
偶出生至今只见过两场小雪~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~XD

传播音乐梦想的种子,让音乐的美在人们心中破土成长
拥有梦,拥有未来!