KeyFC 社区总索引
如果你找到这个笔记本,请把它邮寄给我们的回忆
KeyFC 漂流瓶传递活动 Since 2011

【新年祭】除夕夜,我们成为了朋友

[ 9727 查看 / 11 回复 ]

回复:【新年祭】除夕夜,我们成为了朋友

送你一篇我珍藏已久的文章。英语翻译还有点问题。大家也可以帮忙改改。

在最美的时候,你遇见了谁?
Which one came into your life when you were so happy enough……

回首往事,想起那些如流星划过生命的爱情,我们往往会把彼此的错过归咎于缘分。其实真正影响我们的是相遇和相爱的时机。男女之间的交往,充满了变数,一个小小的变化,就可能改变最终选择的方向。
Look back the past, when you thought those loves just like star shot across the sky in a short periods of time. A missing for our god would be happened by our thoughts always. But we actually were not paying more attention on the opportunity of our love and encounter. During man and woman falling into their loves, always have more changeable elements in it , but just a little part, in which could change the direction of their choosing in the end.

如果彼此出现早一点,也许就不会和另一个人十指相扣,又或者相遇得再晚一点,晚到两个人在各自的爱情经历当中慢慢地学会了宽容与体谅;善待与妥协。也许走到一起的时候,就不会那样轻易的放弃,任性的转身,放走了爱情。
Imagine that yours earlier coming might not be make me hand in hand with the other one, or more latter enough until there could be comprehend more a kind of tolerant, understanding, well-treat and compromise in our separate love experiences . Maybe in that time, when we go together again, never be so easy to abandon, leave for your self-as sertive(没有空格,因为屏蔽) only, then missing our love.

如果爱一个人而无法在一起,除了珍藏那一滴心底的泪,无言地走远,我们又能有什么选择呢?If we can not go together, but we have been giving a deep love for each other, except for a sadly heart, finally only a wordless fading away left for each of us.

在千万人之中,我们能邂逅自己的爱人,那是一种多么难得的缘分!更多的时候,我们只是在彼此不断的错过,在一次次心酸和感叹之后,我们才终于了解---即使是相爱的俩个人,也需要时间来成全和考验。
Millions of people, which we could meet across with our lover, how’s a precious chance for me! For more time, we could only understand that just for a couple of lovers which loving each other deeply, that maybe go through the experience for the time after some missing continuously, sadness, and exclamation over and over again.

这个世界有着太多的难以预测的变故和身不由己的离合。一个转身也许就已经错过一辈子。直到若干年以后,我们才会明白所有的争取与努力,也许都敌不过命运开的一个玩笑......
In this world there may be have more unpredicted things, and unstopped leaving by ourselves. When he turns around that may be missing all your life already. After thousands of years, we could understand better that all of my action and trying were just being a joke for our god…….

在错的时间,遇见错的人,是一种无奈......
在错的时间,遇见对的人,是一声叹息......
在对的时间,遇见错的人,是一种悲伤......
在对的时间,遇见对的人,那才是一种幸福!
I didn’t help that when we met with a wrong person in a wrong time;
I didn’t smile that when we met with a right person in a wrong time;
I didn’t happy that when we met with a wrong person in a right time;
Maybe it is a happy when we met with a right person in a right time.
最后编辑seagull 最后编辑于 2009-01-28 10:49:33
がんばれるなら、がんばるべきなんです。
進めるなら、前に進むべきなんです。
clannad渚线剧本注音完成(rc版发布)

回复:【新年祭】除夕夜,我们成为了朋友

....水羊~~你看文章不认真啊~~~
对楼主施放/安慰......
西聚愁云复又行
满簇樱花徐飘萦
怅慨壮士身先死
我以我心祭魂灵