评分次数

每个人都有潜在的能量,只是很容易:被习惯所掩盖,被时间所迷离,被惰性所消磨.

prada你妹!
    这种商标只能刺瞎吾等贫民的双眼和刺痛吾等的心

看到这些。。。我。。。累了。。。
    现在的人太“强大”了 广告都内涵。。。
    我实在太无语了。。。。

28. coach 28

Saw Bai Bing Lin Xiaolei to come around, patted each other's heavy hand on the shoulder and said," Do not say nothing would happen, Even so, you should all hide in their hearts, do not have much facial expression. Otherwise, even if you have not done anything, people will think you are the guilty conscience of. Stabilization, will as usual, no big deal it! "After hearing Baibing of some guidance, Lin Xiaolei nodded, an understanding look. But still a little worried for her, after all, Lin Xiaolei not acting school, acting school necessary conditions - bare-faced lie, fabrications , some difficulties for her. want to be like the Skechers
    face is not the same as Wang Zheng and Bai Bing heart does not skip, even killed a man have a common look after, this acting is not a day or two will be able to learn. White After hearing the ice to the side of Wang Zheng shrugged his shoulders, this issue for the average Shape UPS
    person, you want to pretend everything is all, really very Skechers Shape UPS
    reluctantly, after all, is there a fire in the murder. know the truth, on ordinary people, even if no one say in my heart will be troubled. "Do not worry! "Wang Zheng went to Lin Xiaolei side, patted each other's shoulders, and then comfort said:" be fine. "" Well! "Good to see a lot of emotional Lin Xiaolei, Wang Zheng and Bai Bing left the place, returned to his office. Entering the office, Bai Bing asked:" how to do now? As to Lin Xiaolei Zhang Xu to investigate here, then I think, I do gun it is very likely to be dug out. Pulling a radish from the mud, the final is likely to target skechers shoes
    you! skechers shoes
    "" In the absence of sufficient evidence of the case, I want to do, but also early child. I do things and is never left each other handle the. Public, he is definitely not my deal. If the person you want to Settle, then I'll take in the end Wang Zheng. Of course, still possible to pretend to look innocent. Hey, my girlfriend was almost kidnapped others, I easily do me? "For the first few words, Baibing still quite agree, but an advantage for the phrase is also cold to the back of the case, Bai Bing rather not bother. Put the site in front of her face, just of things. They Shape UPS Shoes
    were a What is the relationship? bed of his comrades, who do not know Who? installed in front of her poor, obviously very successful.

评分次数

29. coach 29

"Zhang Xu, if only to deal with you, I will be very happy! But if he can not deal with your Skechers case, start with your weaknesses, such as Liao-tung and Shape UPS Lin Xiaolei, and then count their skills are not good Soviet snow, should you ever wondered how to do it? You alone, can not all 24 hours without leaving the follow them, right? "Baibing looked Wang Zheng warned. Baibing, then just say the weakness of Wang Zheng, Wang Zheng in fact know, but how he can do? This was his wish to look innocent, do not arouse attention to it. But for Zhang Xu Wang Zheng also do not know this person, so where will the development of things in the end, it is inconclusive, but one thing is certain. "If he did, the next fire will be his Fuhai International Building, I will direct wipe out there! "" Pa! "Wang Zheng's voice down, Bai Bing's fist on the heavy fighting in the Wang Zheng's chest, looked like one to blame for Wang Zheng, and then said:" Do not play your personal heroism, you when This is making Hollywood movies? If it comes to that time, you kill Zhang Xu I do not object, but if the Fuhai Shape UPS Shoes International Building wipe out, or some innocent person involved in, even if I have quit the Organization, I will not let you. I Baibing looking for a righteous man, not a random killing arson worthless lives of metamorphosis. You should know what I mean. "Watching Baibing serious look, like an angry tigress, covered with hair stood on end seems. Wang Zheng psychology course to understand the meaning of each other, got to be killing, not got to be the other kill. She though out the organization, but her sense Skechers Shape UPS of justice has not disappeared. the killing of innocent things, she is not going to allow that occurred in her eyes! "Do not worry, not a last resort, I will not kill! Moreover, this is only a last resort. In this option, I think I can handle things. Of course, as long as Zhang Xu is normal. "After hearing Baibing nodded, just eating up fierce look too close, and then went to Wang Zheng's front, bow withstand just been hit in Wang Zheng her chest, whispered to him saying:" If In this way, I will always stand by your side! "Fuhai International Building, Zhang Xu is a look of gloomy sitting in his place, the whole room because of his presence seemed cold, like winter, but also with the skechers shoes north wind roar, breathless.

是小说?侦探小说?悬疑的?翻译软件很不给力啊……

LZ想要翻译?还是LZ自己写的?
      ==
      是……广告啊……
      最后编辑okqianshixiaoyao 最后编辑于 2010-08-20 14:48:13

评分次数

30. coach 30

Zhang Xu stood in Shape UPS front of a man he called Zheng Rui, is general manager of Royal Park. At this time his deep head bowed, occasionally before the eyes of peripheral vision to the direction of Zhang Xu Zhang, chairman and aim at, pay attention to each other's face. See Chang Dong's face is not good, he just does not dare to say, this brought him the intangible atmosphere of pressure, so that his unconscious body began to shake. And this trembling more and more dramatic over time, he also following some Niantou Er Zhang Xu, and know each other means. If he is angry with, it is definitely a do anything, nothing can be done by the people. "No fan children's news?" Zhang Xu deep voice came, the whole body scared Zheng Rui Yi Chan, Zhang Xu is secretly aim at the corner of his, deep head down, trembling voice replied: "No ... ... Not yet!" "police there have no news?" "Yes, the fires have been searched, but have not found the young master. Police Department Director Li has been sent to search in the Capitol City, but It has been over a day, and still no clue. decent people now wear Two River by boat in search. According to Director Li's meaning, he said ... ... He said ... ...! "" What did he say? "" He said the young master is possible to burn after being washed away by the river ... ...! "" pa! "Zhang Xu, after the hearing fiercely banged the table, anger has Skechers been made in these two days too much, this is not a table know how much the next shot. He knows now how the fire made no use, he needs to calm down, look for his son. The reason skechers shoes why he just pounded his desk was burnt to death after his son did not want to hear the interpretation of the river washed away. He knew what this indicates, Skechers Shape UPS can not help being burned to death, but also out in the city of Hanoi has become a bait to wear ... ... so the answer is absolutely not have been nearly 60 years, he is able to bear. "Look, then look for! Even if the water drained through Two River, but also to me to find Shape UPS Shoes out. Live to see people. Dead or alive!" Said Zhang Xu grinding his teeth fiercely.

啊哈哈
        还好现在陈大不在了
        不然又是位积分负十万的土豆星移民呀=v=
        这贴生命力真强~
        我拿到第100贴了~~
        最后编辑黃泉野草 最后编辑于 2010-08-30 20:20:17

评分次数

十年后……在我这一介凡人眼中怎麼看都是一片朦胧的未来。
          到时我就三十岁了。三十岁的我会怎麼看待十年前的自己?
          能确信自己成就了什麼吗?
          是否觉得二十岁的那段日子过得毫无遗憾?

因欠债售心爱PSP3000.保原装 (个人)

本人有一台黑色PSP3000 今年8月份购买 9.9新 无任何坏点亮点带8G内存卡呀    好东西呀 (包括原装主机,原装电池,原装充电器,)
          价格1100 优惠价了    (支持当面交易..)

需要的速联系  QQ 528127413  电话:15913525277

评分次数

拿着这个QQ号去找了下度娘,度娘说LS不光有PSP3000,还有PSP2000,足迹遍布了天朝大江南北,多玩,中关村,太平洋;云南,福建等地各个论坛.....-_-|||

评分次数