KeyFC欢迎致辞,点击播放
资源、介绍、历史、Q群等新人必读
KeyFC 社区总索引
如果你找到这个笔记本,请把它邮寄给我们的回忆
KeyFC 漂流瓶传递活动 Since 2011

key官网更新,可能是游戏

[ 7101 查看 / 6 回复 ]

http://key.visualarts.gr.jp/info/2012/02/psvitaconverted_ed0222.html不清楚具体是什么看样子像是游戏跪求日语帝!!!!

评分次数

本主题由 版主 思兼SRW 于 2012/2/25 0:31:13 执行 移动主题 操作
    分享 转发

LB的PSV版本,炒冷饭骗钱作,不必在意……
    这里原本预定了,因为跳票之后发售日期未定就取消了。看起来和PSP版区别不太大,初回送的东西也一般,不建议买。
    最后编辑panagion 最后编辑于 2012-02-22 23:24:16

這個官網是說了“LB”會推出初回限定版,在於PSvita上(PSV)在於3/22開始販售
    只是在提醒大家,要預定的話就快點==

好像是赠送音乐剧CD。
    Chinese couple kicked off American plane for dispute with crew
    Mrs. Zhang and her husband had a dispute over luggage placement with cabin crew in a flight of United States Continental Airlines, then the couple was kicked off by the captain on the grounds of flying safety, and their re-boarding was also refused. Finally, their 12-year-old daughter was “abandoned” on the plane; the couple could only switch to the next day’s flight back to Shanghai.

Ms. Zhang told reporter that they flew to Guam for a semi-self-outing through a travel agency in Shanghai. They prepared to take CO1836 of United States Continental Airlines when the trip ended, the plane planned to take off on February 1, 6:30, It was know that this flight was the travel agency’s charter, all passengers were self-travelers from Shanghai.
    The family boarded the plane after completing check-in procedures, when Ms. Zhang started to placed their baggage, the flight attendant told Ms. Zhang that she could not put the luggage in rack above her seat, but to take to rear of the plane, Her husband who was holding their daughter felt it was very strange: “Why can not we place luggage in the rack above our seats?” he asked in English, but after a few words the crew told the couple that they must get off the plane: “Maybe my husband had a strong emotion at that time, The upshot of it all was that crew said when you were on my airplane, you should listen to me, I let you put it at the rear, just do as I say, but my husband and I thought this was very strange and had a few disagreements with the crew, then they kicked us off the plane, and said we were a threat to aviation safety. ”
    12-year-old daughter returned to Shanghai alone
    In this plane full of Chinese tourists, after thinking several times and for not being removed for the flight, the couple finally decided to apologize to the crew, recognizing they were in great agitation, but the crew ignored their apology, and actually called airport police and captain.
    When the couple got off the plane reluctantly, the cabin door was immediately shut down and the plane prepared to take off.
    At this point, Zhang’s 12-year-old daughter still stayed on the plane, Mrs. Zhang tried to talk with the airport employees to bring down her daughter, but all the staff ignored her request.
    Ms. Zhang said that at last a kind Shanghai girl helped take care of her daughter on the plane, and took the daughter safely back to Shanghai.
    The next day, they took a plane back to Shanghai by way ofSouth Korea, their ticket price was 1100 U.S. dollars in total.
    She have been trying to ask the airlines to give an explanation after returning Shanghai, “They did not refund our tickets, and kicked me and my husband off the plane when my daughter was still on the plane alone, I find a lawyer who will follow up this matter. ”
    Please get off the plane if anyone pleads for the couple.
    The kind girl who took care of their daughter witnessed the entire dispute process, and took photos of the quarrelling scene on the plane.
    After returning to Shanghai, this kind girl uploaded photos and the whole thing to micro-blog: “It makes me very angry, on the plane back to Shanghai from Guam aShanghaicouple was kicked off the plane in public. Americans insisted on forcing the couple off the plane in spite of their daughter’s cry. The captain even refused to fly, their daughter was crying, but the Americans turned a blind eye,Shanghai couple was forced to apologize unaccountably, Americans still did not go back, I firmly resist this airline!”
    What is worth mentioning is that Mrs. Zhang was very grateful for other Chinese passengers’` intercession, she recalled: ” Chinese around pled for them, but the crew said those who interceded for them please got off the plane together, this is very unreasonable.” The U.S. crew always stressed that the couple was a threat to the flight and did not allow them to continue to take the flight, “If you do not get off, we will stop driving the aircraft”.
    君だけに伝えたいよぅ~真白な地図広げてぇ~

每次见出新东西了~
    都想收但是受不起~
    只能说,等着小小克星汉化版(LBEX)
    Rewrite玩过共通线的一点汉化,柑橘这游戏很不错啊
    时光流逝,总有一天,一切都将变为回忆。但是,有我,有你,有大家,只为寻找同一样东西的那段奇迹般的岁月将会永远伴随着甜蜜的痛楚在心中那个遥远的地方一直都在令人怀念的转动着。
                          ——蜂蜜与四叶草

LB的PSV版本,炒冷饭骗钱作,不必在意……
    这里原本预定了,因为跳票之后发售日期未定就取消了。看起来和PSP版区别不太大,初回送的东西也一般,不建议买。
    panagion 发表于 2012/2/22 23:16:00

听到这个一下肝都凉了

さくら荘のペットな彼女

看到这消息咱还以为LB又要出新FD了呢= =~话说,KD算不算LB的FD啊。。

咱的新QQ群:206269889  ACG 同人。。欢迎捧场