KeyFC 漂流瓶传递活动 Since 2011

帖子已删

[ 17486 查看 / 65 回复 ]

?回复: 我的KeyFC发帖准则

原帖由 xlfdll 于 2009-10-16 13:03:00 发表
我其实本来没打算这个帖子有回帖的……唉……

美国味道啊……去找一下在美国土生土长的华裔应该就知道了……

what's up dude? <--- like this?

I heard that you are from WSU, is that true? if that's true, too bad, i am a husky, and if you'd been there long enough, you should know we dont like each other, but i like you man, you are awesome, you are brave enough to stand up and express yourself; however, there is no need to criticise others since everyone has equal rights in speak, and there is no need to compare, because, everyone is different, we all make mistakes, and we are not always right. there are always people smarter than you, and there are always people not as smart as you. you should position yourself in the same level like the others, not higher, not lower. i dont know where you came from and what you have been through, but i would say, keep competing with others, is not a nice thing to do, for yourself. dont be arrogant when you are better, and no need to get upset as if you are not as good. If you get to know a little more about Amercian culture, you will know Amercians hate competition and hate differences, everyone likes a person who is layback, but not showoff. just try to threat everyone including yourself equally. As a mature adult, dont be paranoid when communicating with other people, always respect, and always be polite. Express your option is important, but be open-eared as well. everyone in this country hates lawyers because they argue all the time. conversation is for understanding each other and yeah, learning from each other, it is always ok to have disagreement, but nothing should get personal. learn to take a joke, it does not matter if it is funny or not. try to become a pro with stands, if your goal is to become a better person that is. no offense of course, nothing personal, just a bit of advise, and experience.
分享 转发
此人为无……