[ 15315 查看 / 24 回复 ]

原来是我们外教的作业,写一篇1000词以上的故事,结果写出了这个,在同人区发的是第一稿,老外打了60分(满分100,50及格)这是第二稿:
英文不好的人请按下浏览器上的后退键

To remember, to forget

I was dreaming,

A small town, snowy town,

The winter town 9 years ago,

But why I’m dreaming?

Did I leave something important there? I can’t remember.

The only thing that’s left in my mind is an over-active girl’s figure.

Why can’t I recall the rest?

So I set up the journey to seek, and

To Remember

After a long nine years, Yuri DeMenchevarrived at a small town. He waited on a bench just outside the station. It’sthe middle of December. The snow was falling down quietly.

“She’s late.” Yurisaid to himself.

“Watch out your mouth!” a very angry voicehad come from behind, “I waited for you for over 2 hours and you are saying that I was late?”

“You are same as always, Elle.” Yuri smiled, and turns his head around in anextraordinary angle.

There is a girl just standing behind thebench, with snow covering the surface of her clothes. She’s Yuri’s childhood friend, Elle Sanders.

Yuriwas sitting in Elle's home

a while later, In otherwords, Yuri’s home stay. The owner ofthe house is Elle’s mother, Sarah Sanders. Elle’s father is not at home veryoften since he is currently working in Russia.

Elle is sitting on the sofa now, sayingnothing to Yuri.

“Elle, forgive Yuri,It’s your fault that you were playing hide and seek with him.” said Sarah.

“Doesn’t he remember that I often wait forhim behind him?” Elle still seems angry.

“Well,well. I have forgotten too much while I was away. Of course I forgot thingslike that.”
“OK,I will forgive you but ONLY this time.” Elle smiles.
Amoment later, Elle and Yuri arewalking on the shopping street of the town. Yuriasked: “Is the city as same as it was 9 yearsago?”
“Youreally didn’t remember?” Elle asked, as she was shocked.
“Iforgot everything there including…”
Atthat time, another girl’s voice had shattered through the wind.
“Hey!You there! Let Emily pa~~~ss~~~”
Yuri turns his face and founda girl who is wearing a thick jacket charging right at him. At the same timeElle made a small hop sideways to avoid the girl.
“Whatare you doing?! Emily can’t stop!” Thesound is nearer and nearer, and…
CRASH!
Afterthe comical sound, Yuri was totally faceddown to the snow. And another body was on him.
“Emily told you to avoid her. She had already warnedyou, why don’t you dodge?” The voice becomes smaller “Wait…, are you DeMenchev?Yuri DeMenchev?”
Yuri tried to sit up, but hecan’t do that since the strange-talking girl is right above him. So he said “YesI am. Could you get up first?”
Tenminutes later. Elle and Yuri aresitting on a bench nearby with the strange girl. Elle tried to ask Yuri about the girl, but gave up when she saw Yuri’s eyes.
Yuri tried to break the silenceby asking who the strange girl is:
“Youseemed to know me, but I’m sorry I had forgotten what had happened 9 years ago. You are?”
“Oh,I see. Emily’s name is Emily Granger.If Yuri really forgotten.” The strangegirl introduced herself at last. “And this is Elle? I had been to your homeseveral times, but you weren’t here…”
“…Becauseat that time I’m staying with my dad in Russia.” Elle said.
“Andwhat’s with your talking style…”
“Yuri has been so rude! Emilywas asked the exactly same question 9 yearsago! That’s when we first met!”
“OK,if you insist.” Yuri gave up the question;maybe I really forgot these things.

"You live alone, right? I knew that from my mother."

"Yeah, Emily'sparents are all working in travel agencies so they had to travel to differenceplaces every day.
SoI live alone."

At home, Sarah asked Emily if she had any plans for Christmas, after asmall family meeting they decided to have Emilyin Sander's Christmas party.

"That will make a better atmosphere for Christmas."said Sarah.

"Yes, Emily isvery glad to hear that."

"Yuri, don't youmind going to buy something for Christmas with Emilytomorrow?
I believeshe will be very happy since you are her old-time-friend." said Sarah.

"
What about Elle, then? Yuriasked, "It's unfair for me if ‘another friend’ didn't go!"

"You can make her go with you if you can drag her up frombed tomorrow morning."

"I'll try." Yurithought it would be a good chance for him to regain memories.

The next day, Yurifinally recalls that Elle is the kind of girl that can't be waked up by others.He realizes that after a try of more than 30 minutes.

And heregrets forgetting the memory because drag Elle up from bed is totally a wasteof time.

While on the way to the shop, Yuriasks Emily
: "What will you do ifyou had lost your memory?"

"Emily will
make newmemories of happiness."

"Do you remember anything that happened to me 9 yearsago?"

Emily said nothing andquickly changed the subject.
“Hey, do you remember there is a very good shop around there which sellsawesome, marvelous, fantastic chocolate sundaes?”

She knows something. Yurithought.
Butinstead he said:

“Don’tmessing up with the adjectives, will you?”

“Or what doyou want to buy for Emily and Elle forChristmas?”

“DO NOTINGORE ME!” Yuri found his word haveno effect on Emily.

After awhile, they arrived to the shop, and they went different direction to buypresents.

Weeks flew past quick. Soon it's the party time, the ChristmasEve.

That night,all of The Sanders, including Yuri DeMenchev and Emily Granger,gathered together in the hall on the second floor of the house. In the hallthere is a big Christmas tree. Yuriwonders how a woman and a girl (Yurinever bought any Christmas trees into the house.) can manage to get the treeinto the house.

“Well, timefor your Christmas dinner, after the dinner we’ll exchange our presents.” said Sandy.

While theyare eating, Emily asked: “Do youreally want to have the memories back, even though it’s not that important?”

“Well, I wantit back because I can’t stand myself being a person with no past.”

“Why concernabout past? Emily has a theory, allthe things we did, are all prearranged by someone. They type our story out andrelease it to other people. Under their cursor, there is no past, only todayand tomorrow. That’s why you can hear somebody comments the life was just likedream. But even we are created by someone; they have their own memories aswell. They use their memories to create us. What we can do is to create our ownfuture. It’s easy if you live today and tomorrow as a fullest.”

“Then whatabout the people who created us?” asked Yuricasually.

“Their storywould be written by others, as well.” replied Emily.

“And weshould say “Happy Christmas” to them, since they are probably in Christmas too.Emily will do that first.”

Then shecleared her throat.

“You peoplewatching us, Happy Christmas!” Emilysaid cheerfully.

What a crazyidea, thought Yuri.

“What are youtalking about? I can’t understand a single word!” Elle asks Yuri.

“Neithercould I. It seems Emily is the type ofpeople who never cares about HER past.”

“Maybe shedidn’t have one.” Sandy overheard her daughter’sdialogue and said.

“It'snot a regular joke that can say in front of Emily.”
Yuri smiled.

They continuehave their dinner happily. Yuridecided to let go of the unreal dream and memories and welcome the real life.

Happy timesalways come fast, soon the party was over. Yuriand Elle will walk Emily home.

“Hey, wheredo you live?” asked Yuri.

“It’s not any important, since you won’t visit metoo often if you take my advice.”

“It seems so.”Yuri sighed.

“It will beOK there.” Emily suddenly stops. Theyhad arrived at the bench where Yuriwaited for Elle (or vice versa) some days before.

“So, see you.Yuri.” Emilywalked into the darkness beyond the station. Soon her figure was disappeared.

Is that my feelingthat she won’t show up again? Yurithought. And went back home with Elle.

Elle’s homewas in their sight and Sarah isstanding under a lamp post, waiting for them.

"It better remains this way." said Yuri, suddenly.

“Whatdid you just said?” asks Elle surprisingly.
“Imean, why am I so concerned with the past? Can’t I live today and tomorrow as afullest?”
“Maybethat’s better for you.” said Sarah, “It’sbetter of you not to care about the past.”
“Whoknows?” Yuri replied with a smile. And look at the starry sky.
Yes,live your life for tomorrow. Not for yesterday, that’s what Emily tried to tell, right?
Yuri thought so.
“Let’sgo, Elle.”
Theirshadows drop under the long streets.

~END~

“It better remains this way.” I said,

I realized my dream is always a dream,

Like the over-active girl that disappear before my eyes.

The important things are lying in the future

Even though the memories are precious,

It could be buried by time.

So,I decided

To forget.

我承认这里有10%的EG,名字变了,口癖换了,事情反了......用的还是BE,但是发在同人区大家还是接受这是KANON同人的,所以就把这火星物再挖出来。老外对修改过的文章打73分。

这个排版很诡异,大家将就看吧。
最后编辑nemoma 最后编辑于 2008-01-08 13:54:06

评分次数

本主题由 超级版主 liknight 于 2008/1/8 23:42:00 执行 设置高亮 操作
    分享 转发
    「大地坏灭,城市尽毁,死伤惨重;唯一语足志:胜利。」

回复:[冬日祭][原创]KANON英文半同人文一篇

很好很强大,可惜英文苦手......

我这里还有Kanon OP ED 的跳舞机版的图(自己玩的)要发的话可以报个名

啊哈哈..看了一半,感觉描写还不错的说..支持[:Yeah:]
    最爱あゆ,あゆ最高~~~~~~~~
    个人小站:

英语……老是考40-的我……怎么可能看得明白……加篇译文吧……不是我懒……

加中文我就要囧啦
    饶了我吧
    LS把我的文章全选看解决办法
    或者用金山快译
    对不起那......

试试google的囧翻译吧
    1. http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.keyfc.net%2Fbbs%2Fshowtopic-23310.aspx&langpair=en%7Czh-CN&hl=en&ie=UTF-8

复制代码
    从翻译情况来看Lz有一些拼写错误,比如两个词之间没加空格什么的。

大概就是这样
    Yuri=U1[发音相似]
    Emily=Ayu
    Elle=Nayuki
    用的是全人物攻略不成的Bad Ending[我承认我EG]
    但是赋予其正面的意义“人要向前看,即使记忆是珍贵的,未来也是更可贵的。“所以如果在回忆与忘却中选一个,那就忘却,不要让回忆成为负担。

两个词之间的空格是论坛诡异的排版,对不起啦......
    囧。

回复: [冬日祭][原创]KANON英文半同人文一篇

原帖由 goodbest 于 2008-1-8 22:09:00 发表
    试试google的囧翻译吧
    1. http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.keyfc.net%2Fbbs%2Fshowtopic-23310.aspx&langpair=en%7Czh-CN&hl=en&ie=UTF-8

复制代码
    从翻译情况来看Lz有一些拼写错误,比如两个词之间没加空格

翻译果然囧,要吐了......